Streamline and optimize inspection regimes using Risk Based Inspection (RBI). Eliminate unplanned shutdowns and reduce downtime. Focus on what is important for production, safety and environment.
- Improve plant performance and availability
- Plan and communicate an effective and comprehensive inspection plan detailed to an equipment or piping tag level.
- Optimise operational expenditure on inspection, repair and maintenance
- Maximise plant life and availability
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Assess in-service damage
- Bell Energy offers qualified, certified and multi-disciplinary inspectors, who are trained in managing an effective RBI program
Benefits of a Risk Based Inspection program
Operators face a continuous challenge of managing integrity of assets while continuing to maintain production. This challenge requires operators to define inspection regimes or plans in an optimized manner without affecting compliance. Risk-based inspection (RBI) involves developing an inspection regime based on knowledge of the risk of failure of equipment.
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) involves planning an effective inspection plan based on assessment of Probability of Failure (PoF) and the Consequence of Failure (CoF).
Inspection services provided by Bell Energy cover the entire facility lifecycle, through procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation. Bell Energy’s global presence of competent inspectors deliver best-in-class inspection services.
Bell Energy’s value added service
- In-Service Inspection
- Turnaround and Shutdown inspection
- Condition Assessment
- NACE Certified Inspection
- Barrier Management
- API 510 / 570 / 653 Certified Inspection
- Life Extension of Assets
- AWS Certified Welding Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services
- NDE Level II UT/MT/PT Certified specialist services
- Inspection and Testing at Vendor sites
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Integrity Inspections as part of Process Safety Management programs
Pipeline Integrity Inspections
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- External Pipeline Surveys
- External Corrosion Direct Assessment (ECDA)
- GIS based Pipeline Integrity Management software
Risk and Reliability based Optimization:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)