Bell Energy has a strong appreciation of the total onshore hydrocarbon business value chain from market analysis, financial modelling, technology selection, site selection, approvals management, greenfield plant configuration, existing plant optimizations through to development of the detailed project realization methodologies. The combination of strategic planning and extensive project execution capabilities give Bell Energy a distinctive edge in Process Conceptualization in the regional market.
Bell Energy Services:
- Scope of Work Development and Validation
- Onshore Field Development Planning
- Master Planning
- Facilitated Workshops
- Risk Management and Value Engineering
- Process Consultancy
- Production Optimization
- Facilities Performance Optimization
- Project Management Services
- Project Execution Planning
Our Consultants have successfully completed to-date:
- Preparation of scopes of work for Major Greenfield Facilities, Debottlenecking, Capacity Optimization and Brownfield Modification Studies.
- Managed and executed Pre-FEED and FEED Projects.
- Evaluated and recommended Gas Treating, Sulphur Recovery, NGL Technologies for Regional Operators.
Electrical Engineering and Design ConsultancyBell Energy has been providing feasibility, concept, FEED studies and third party inspection services for electricalsystems. Bell Energy has a managed turnkey projects for high voltage substation, transmission and distribution of power. Bell Energy provides engineering services from concept design, tender preparations, evaluation of tenders, preparation of tender reports, recommendation of prospective contractors, and engineering design to facilitate project executions and later assistance in preparation of as built drawings for project handover.
The following types of systems have been designed:
- Primary & Secondary Engineering Design
- General Electrical Design (Layouts & Systems)
- AC & DC Systems
- Transformers and Reactors
- HV/MV/LV Power Cables & Control Cables
- Earthing and Lightning Protection
- HVAC, Small Power & Lighting Design
- Civil Design