Process Safety Management Consultancy and Training
Effective process safety management is essential to ensure risks associated with major accidents are managed to a level that is tolerable to the business, to the regulators, and society at large. Business owners need to take ownership of process safety as a critical business process.
Process Safety Management includes the following:
- Developing a strong foundation for Process Safety leadership
- Setting the framework for risk management
- Develop processes for performing activities safely
- Develop systems that continuously monitor and preserve the integrity of assets
- Build an effective governance, control and audit framework
Bell Energy is recognised as a leader in providing professional consulting services in Process Safety Management, assessing and managing HSSE and business risks. Our experience ranges from delivering small self-contained work packages to managing complex multi-disciplinary projects with a large number of stakeholders.
Bell Energy performs hazard identification and risk assessment studies to ensure that the facility engineering & design meets the operators and regulatory requirements throughout the design process, in line with the overall safety goals.
Bell Energy also works with operators to develop scope of work and methodologies to take account of specific project requirements, contractual interfaces and project milestones.
The benefit of working with Bell Energy are:
- Early identification of non-compliances and safety constraints
- Access to in-depth knowledge of Standards, Best Practices and Regulatory requirements
- Ability to customize methodologies to answer specific engineering challenges
- Ability to complete projects with high quality within project schedules
- Bell Energy’s global project view, combining all interfaces
- Key competences from throughout Bell Energy
- Technical insight that complements the operator’s own quality system.
Bell Energy uses Industry recognized software tools such as:
- FLACS: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) based Dispersion, Fire & Explosion prediction software by CMR GEXCON
- PHAST and PHAST Risk: Consequence & Risk Analysis tool by DNV
- ExSILentia by EXIDA Corporation
- Detect3D by InsightNumerics Inc.
- Bowtie XP by CGE Risk
Bell Energy Services:
- Formal Safety Studies
- Facility Siting
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Assesment (QRA)
- Fire & Explosion Engineering
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Analysis
- Hazard and Operability Study ( HAZOP )
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Risk Graph
- Offshore Risk Analysis
- COMAH & HSEIA
- Develop of Risk Registers
- Emergency Response Plan
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- HSE Management System
- HSE Policy & Strategic Objectives
- Functional Safety Engineering
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- Radiation Risk Analysis