TOTAL ABK awards Bell Energy to perform HSEIA for their existing assets in Abu DhabiMarch 3, 2015
HSECES Independent Verification Body for the OSII Project
Bell Energy completed Independent Verification of all the HSE Critical Equipment and Systems (HSECES) during the FEED and EPC phase of the project. The verification activities included documentation review for structural, mechanical, process, piping, HSE, loss prevention, corrosion, electrical and instrumentation disciplines.
As part of the IVB process, Bell Energy performed an independent Third Party audit of HSECES Integrity Management System and HSE Management System.
The project was performed over a period of 2 years and included several stages of verification.
Bell Energy delivered the following as part of the Independent Verification service:
- Audit the process of identification of HSECES
- Audit the process of development of HSECES Performance Standards
- Development of a Verification Plan for the project activities
- Development of Written Scheme of Examination
- Performing Document Examination
- Performing Audit on the HSECES Integrity Management System and HSE Management System
- Development a Non Conformance Risk Register
Bunduq Company Limited was established in December 1970 to develop the offshore El Bunduq oil field which is located on the border of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and State of Qatar, some 200 km west of Abu Dhabi city and 100km east of Doha (reference www.bunduq.com)
About Bell Energy Independent Verification Body (IVB) Services
Bell Energy is a global company experienced to deliver effective and efficient Independent Verification services
Bell Energy has a multi-disciplined team of engineers and scientists with extensive consultancy, managerial and technical
experience in industry and are able to provide a
blend of technological and practical experience.
Bell Energy implements a fully certified quality management system for all services.
Bell Energy's broad range of HSECES integrity services include:
- Identification of Major Accident Hazards
- SCE / HSECES Identification
- Bowtie Analysis, Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Development of HSECES Performance Standards
- Development of Written Verification/Examination Schemes
- Audit & Examination of HSECES Suitability, Design, Technical and Operational Integrity
- Operational Readiness Review
- Rig Startup Inspection
- Integrity Assurance Management Systems
- Non-conformance Assessment
- Mapping of SCE/HSECES to Tag Level in CMMS
- Alignment of Inspection and Maintenance Routines